Another project for Waitakere Primary School – developing the look for the inaugural Community Night Market. Opting for a clean flat look that could be adapted for all kinds of communication, as signage and social media were our main vehicles for promotion beyond the immediate school community.
Planning and managing the event was both a great and challenging experience, and learning curve for myself and the team. The project included:
- flyers, posters and signage
- booking forms (included researching similar events and developing out own framework and terms)
- digital comms (included implementation of gmail and social media channels)
- stallholder comms and management
- event blueprint (included maps, catering and post-event surveys)
The event was held in March, on a Friday evening, and attracted a huge crowd. Funds raised were beyond our expectations and another market is planned for early summer.